Sunday, January 31, 2010
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
- FREE Lean Cuisine entree
- FREE DiGiorno 200 Calorie Portions
- FREE pint of International Delight creamer
- 4 Smart Ones for $6
- 2 gallons of Kemps Vitamin D milk for $3.80
- Huggies wipes refill $4.49
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
64 oz Old Orchard Apple Juice Cocktail Blends
18.5-19 oz Progresso Classic Soups
1# Bolthouse Farms Baby Carrots
Deans Ice Cream Pints
26-26.5 oz Hunts Spaghetti Sauce
Pepsi , Sierra Mist, Crush, Mug or Mt. Dew 2L
Farmland Jumbo Franks 1#
Food Club Pasta 12-16 oz
Oscar Meyer Lunchables 3.3-4.5 oz
24 oz Del Monte Ketchup
11-15.25 oz Del Monte Canned veggies
Patrick Cudahay Sliced Pepperoni 3 oz
Del Monte canned fruit 14.5-15.25 oz
El Monterey Twin pk Burritos
16 oz Deans or Swiss Valley sour cream or Dipzz
Food Club Frozen Blended Veggies 16 oz
Banquest frozen dinners
Del Monte Fruit Naturals 8 oz (by produce)
Pennsylvania Dutchman Whole White Mushrooms 8 oz
Food Club english muffins 6 ct
Food club cream cheese
Land O Lakes spread or margarine 7-16 oz
Chicken of the Sea salmon or white tuna
Rice A Roni noodles or rice mix
Hunts snack packs pudding or gel
Chef Boyardee Pasta with meat
Food Club graham cracker pie crusts
Michelina's frozen entrees
Totinos pizza rolls 15 ct packages
Food Club cake mixes
Food Club sandwich or snack bags 30-50 ct
mangoes or avocadoes
Chiquita Fruit or Snack Bites (near deli)
Food Club toaster pastries 6 pk or popcorn 3 pk
Red Gold Tomato Juice 46 oz
Food Club Skillet Mixes
Hunt's canned tomatoes 14.5 oz
Valu Time coffee filters
Top Care Nasal decongestant tabs 18 ct.
Food Club foam cups 20 ct
Food Club bleach 96 oz
Food Club oil 16 oz
Propel or Gatorade bottles
Food Club drinkable yogurt 10 oz
Snapps frozen appetizers 5.5 oz
Bounty Basic paper towel single roll
Bagels Forever (frozen)
Tony's Pouches, Crispy Crust or Microwave for One Pizza and Larry's Potatoes 5.5-10.42 oz
Old Orchard Frozen Juice 12 oz
Renuzit Adjustable air freshener 7.5 oz assorted
Smart Ones 6/$10
Connie's Thin Crust Pizza BOGO
Yoplait yogurt 10/$5
Cheer or ERA liquid detergent or Bounce fabric softener sheets $3.99
(40-50 oz bottle or 70-80 sheets)
Mix or Match Quaker Items $1.89 sale price.
Hormel cooked ham from the deli 1.49/lb
**This is not the full ad. Visit www.larryspw.com or www.shopthepig.com
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Gymboree is having a Big Red Balloon Semi Annual Sale online and in stores. The cute little Organic Bear Hug Tee shown above is only $3.19! That's 80% off the original price. Now if you could find a code for free shipping this would make for some awesome deals! Gymboree offers free shipping on orders over $100. Happy shopping! :)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
- 2 pints of International Delight creamer-MONEY MAKER $0.10 on each.
- 3 Hamburger Helper $0.58/each.
- FREE gallon of Kemps Vitamin A&D milk.
- FREE Yoplait Frozen Smoothie.
- 1 loaf of Butternut 100% Whole Wheat Bread MONEY MAKER $0.02.
- Pillsbury All Purpose Flour $0.98 down from $2.69. Thanks Festival Foods!
- Did the buy 6 boxes of GM cereal and get FREE milk. I used 5 coupons and that took off $8 ($20.34 - automatic $10 - $8 = $2.34 for 6 boxes and gallon of milk. :) Would have been $1.34, but checker jumbled my coupons so one didn't get doubled only took off $1. Boo! Still a great deal. That averaged $0.39/box. And FREE milk.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Other ways to help:
Remote Area Medical
Catholic Medical Mission Board
Partners in Development
National Nurses United
Pan American Development Foundation
International Rescue Committee
American Red Cross
AmeriCares International Disaster Relief Fund
Wyclef Jean's Yele Haiti Earthquake Fund
Lutheran World Relief
Habitat for Humanity International
Operation Blessing International
Doctors Without Borders
Action Against Hunger
AP: Organizations accepting donations to help Haiti
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
How does this whole Double Daze work? Let me share what I know with you:
- Double Daze is only on Wednesdays. Every week.
- You may double up to 5 eligible coupons in one transaction when you spend $25. This is after you have scanned your card, but before coupons (this is how you get your total way below $25 ultimately).
- You may double any mfr (manufacturer) coupons up to $1. This includes IP (internet printable) coupons.
- You may not use IP coupons that say Free. Only 'real' paper coupons that say Free are allowed.
- A store coupon can be redeemed with a mfr coupon for the same item. This is called stacking.
- You cannot double BOGO (buy one get one free) or 'try me for free' coupons.
- The first 5 coupons double. Plan ahead and put your highest value coupons on top of your stack. The checker isn't going to do any work for you and assume which coupons you want doubled.
- Pick N Save's formal policy for doubling coupons that say 'do not double' is to not double them. If you are lucky your store will stray from this rule. So you should call ahead and ask the manager about your store's policy.
Monday, January 11, 2010
*Does not ship to Hawaii or Canada. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
*I wanted to let you know that I am trying something a little different with this post. Instead of the deal link being in my text, it is the title. Just in case you were thinking I was trying to make you work for this one. ;) Let me know if you think this is better than before or just plain ridiculous. I can take it.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
- Lean Cuisine Meals 50% off. As low as $1.19-1.62.
- Lean Pockets $1.33 each.
- Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt $0.20 each.
- Coffee-mate Creamer 16 oz. $0.13 each.
- Roundys Organic Whole Milk FREE
The rest was just normal sale items. Lately there has been amazing cereal deals, but not so much this week. I make a point to only buy it if I can get it below a dollar a box. I think I have enough Cheerios for a while, though. December was a great month for stocking up. PNS is running a deal that I took advantage of. When you buy $15 worth of qualifying Nestle products you receive a coupon for a free Lean Cuisine Entree (up to $3.75) to be used for a future purchase. This deal runs 1/3-1/13. I bought 7 Lean Cuisine Entrees and 3 Lean Pockets totaling $14.01. Did you get any great deals that I missed?
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010
Vinegar vinegar vinegar! Vinegar works in almost any situation. 1.) Soap Scum: Heat it up and put it into a spray bottle. Spray it on your soap scum. Let sit a minute or two and scrub with a scrub brush. This worked better for me than ANY store product yet. And I have hard water. Works best after a hot shower. 2.) Mineral Deposits: Get a rag heavily soaked in vinegar and wrap it around your shower head/faucets. Use a rubber band to help keep it on if you want. Let it sit as long as you can stand and all of the mineral deposits should be gone or at least pliable and easily removed. 3.) Use vinegar in place of rinse aid in your dishwasher. 4.) Glass cleaner: Use vinegar in place of your normal glass cleaner. The first time you do this you may notice streaking. If this happens you may need to get rid of the waxy build up that commercial glass cleaners have left behind. To do so mix together 1/2 cup white vinegar, 2 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon dish soap. Shake. Spray onto mirror and let sit a moment. Wipe clean. After this initial treatment you may proceed with plain vinegar on a daily basis. 5.) Weed Killer: Pickling vinegar (9% acidic concentration or more) sprayed onto mature weeds will kill them. A lower acidity vinegar will work on tender, young weeds. This technique works best on sunny days with no rain in the forecast.
This just barely scratches the surface of all of the wonderful uses for vinegar. Check back soon for more ways to go green the easy way.