Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pick n Save Double Daze Deals


So I fared pretty well at PNS this week. I did two transactions and also took advantage of the Unilever promotion going on. This gave me a $5 OYNO (off your next order). First transaction spent $10.43 and saved $23.64. Second one I spent $42.49 and saved $27.93. So really I spent $52.92 and saved $51.57. I purchased 49 items. I also had to buy some high ticket items (in my book) for recipes that I was making. This included a bag of multi colored peppers and extra virgin olive oil. I didn't feel like running across town just to get some of what I needed for less. How did you do? Here's the best of what I bought:

  • Smart Ones Entree-FREE

  • Two bottles of Wishbone dressing-$0.84/each

  • No Yolks noodles-$0.25

  • Five tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter-$0.40/each

  • Three Knorr Rice and Pasta Side Dishes-$0.50/each

  • Three Coffee-Mate creamers (32 oz)-$1/each

  • Five Jacks pizzas-$1.68/each

  • Eight Yoplait yogurt cups-$0.25/each

No comments: