Saturday, April 16, 2011

FREE reusable bag from Target on April 17.

Heading to Target tomorrow? Get yourself a free reusable bag with any purchase. I heart reusable bags and own plenty so I will pass on this offer, but would love for you to start using reusable bags. A handful of stores I shop at give a $0.05 discount per reusable bag (including Target) so it's a great way to save a little money and a lot of the environment. According to the Target website when you use a Target reusable bag ten times, you’ll keep 25 plastic bags out of landfills. Awesome! I always recycle the plastic bags I do accumulate, but definitely prefer my reusable bags. Even my little guy who is only 2 knows that we need to grab our reusable bags before heading out to the store. Very cute! Thanks for the heads up Saving Green in the Bay!

No comments: