Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's a GIRL!

I wanted to let all my readers know that I had my baby and it's a girl! We are all doing great and adjusting to the new addition to our family. I haven't blogged in a while as I am devoting every second of every day to my family and home. I will not be blogging on a schedule unless I find a miraculous 25th hour in my day. And I hate to say it, but if for some reason I find an extra hour in my day I will be using it to take a nap lol. I will be checking in and trying to post here and there, but if you don't see Pig/Save A Lot match ups have no fear. I will be back soon. I want to apologize as for a while my internet has been giving me major issues and then my baby girl came early. I feel like I am letting you down a little. I promise it's not the end of my blog! :) Rose Knows Coupons and Couponing Central do Pig ad match ups if you would like to drop in on either site. I am unaware of any others who do Save A Lot ad matches in Little Chute or surrounding stores. Sorry. See you soon!

No comments: