Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pampers deal at Walgreens.

Yesterday I stopped by my local Walgreens to pick up diapers/training pants for not just my toddler, but both of my kids. Whoa, does that sound weird. Not used to saying that yet. ;) I snagged a pack of Pampers Swaddlers and a pack of Pampers Easy Ups. They are on sale for $9.00. If you buy 2 Pampers  diapers you will get a $3 Register Rewards. Now, if you throw in another pack of diapers or some wipes, get yourself over the $20 mark you will get a Catalina coupon for $5 off your next Pampers purchase. Cool. I wasn't expecting the Catalina when I went. After browsing Wild For Wags I realized Christie is waaaay ahead of me. :) So my so so deal turned into a pretty good deal. So for $9.50 you get wipes and two packs of diapers. This price isn't out of pocket, but factoring in the Cat and the RR. And as an added bonus, inside my Easy Ups was a coupon for $1/1 Pampers Kandoo product.

No comments: