Monday, July 4, 2011

Cheap Noxzema razors at Walgreens.

Right now Walgreens has Noxzema Super Smooth Triple Blade and Spa Shave 4 Blade Disposable Shavers BOGO. To make this deal even better I spotted the Super Smooth packs containing a coupon for $2/1 Spa Shave! What you need to do is buy two Super Smooth and use the two coupons on a future Spa Shave purchase. Now you have two packs of Spa Shave for $1.99. All in all when you buy two Super Smooth and two Spa Shave it averages $1.75 per pack after your two transactions. I have to admit I am so cheap when it comes to razors. You would think I would learn my lesson. So many times I have nicked my legs from poor preforming razors. Grr. Or have unsightly razor burn. Yikes! I hope these are awesome. I hope you spot these coupons too.

No comments: