Thursday, September 22, 2011

Check your Woman's Day magazine for coupons!

Look at all of the nice coupons I found inside my October issue of Woman's Day! They were in one nice tear out section too.

  • $1/2 C&H Sugar products 2 lbs. or larger
  • $1/1 bottle C&H Light or Amber Organic Agave Nectar 
  • $1/2 Ocean Spray 64 oz. Grapefruit Juice or Juice Drinks
  • $2/1 Glade Scented Oil Candles holder or two refills
  • $1/2 Glade 4 oz. Jar Candles
  • $3/1 Glade Sense & Spray starter kit
  • $1/1 Glade Press & Spray starter kit
  • $2/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaners
  • $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner kit
  • $2/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning products
  • $2/2 Scrubbing Bubbles  Automatic Shower Cleaner refills
  • $1/2 Ziploc Brand Bags
  • $1.50/2 Ziploc containers
  • $1/1 Windex Multi-Surface cleaning product
  • $1/1 Windex Electronics product
  • $0.55/1 Shout product
  • $0.55/1 Shout Color Catcher
  • $1/1 Pledge or Armstrong floor cleaner
  • $2/2 Pledge furniture care products
  • $1/1 Pledge furniture care product
Also in this issue was a coupon for:
  • $1/1 Listerine Smart Rinse or Agent Cool Blue product (pg. 25)

2 comments:

Amanda Tempel said...

I Love Woman's Day! They always have the best coupons; I'll have to pick this issue up!

Just wanted to stop by to say thanks for following me this week from the Friday Blog Hop. I am now following you back :)

Design It Chic said...

These coupons sound so awesome that I might just go get me a Woman's Day magazine tomorrow:) hi hi I am now following you thanks to Friday Blog Hop, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday!