Friday, August 3, 2012

$0.05 seeds at Walgreens!



UPDATE: Walgreens stores are very independent. As in so independent that a store less than ten miles away will have the same seeds on clearance for $0.25. So keep your eyes peeled and don't be afraid to shop around :) Don't forget to check back often. Prices will always go down down down. They want to move the clearance items to make room for the new stock.

Yay! It's that time of year. Seed clearance. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I tend to go overboard at this time of year pretending that next season I will have someone to swap seeds with. Um yeh. And I'm going to run away with Brad Pitt. And not Legends of the Fall Brad Pitt, but Meet Joe Black Brad Pitt :) Does this post have a point? Sure does: Check your local Walgreens for packets of seeds on clearance for $0.05. I found them in the clearance aisle. Everything from Cherry Tomatoes, Beefsteak Tomatoes, Cukes, Cosmos, Zinnias, Sunflower, Cabbage, Basil, Wildflower Mix, Morning Glory, to Cilantro and much more.

*I want to mention that just because the packet says packaged for 2012 doesn't mean they won't sprout next year.  I use old seeds every year. Only this year did my 5 year old Marigold seeds stick their noses up at me. So be it.

No comments: