These prices apply to Piggly Wiggly stores in the Midwest. See if your store is included here. Don't forget to print out your Online Exclusive Coupons. This week's coupon (for my area) is for 32 to 36 oz. Food Club Ketchup $0.49. You can use this coupon when you spend $10. Since this is a Pig coupon you can stack it with mfr. coupon if applicable. I am also really liking that Piggly Wiggly is participating in the EZ Pic discount program. It's like eco-friendly coupons. No need to clip. No card to load them onto. If you buy the qualifying amount of a product the sale price just rings up at the register. I will try to note when an item is an EZ Pic product. I have not been doing so in the past. My Piggly Wiggly (Little Chute) accepts IP (Internet Print) coupons up to
$2.50 $2.00. They no longer accept any IP coupons that have the word FREE in the title. No BOGO (buy one get one) or just plain FREE coupons. None. Zero. Zilch. Also no % off. These are new rules. Yours may vary.
Larry's Piggly Wiggly Truckload Sale! October 6 - 12.
- Boneless Rump or Bottom Round Roast $1.99/lb.
- Regular or Thick Cook's Bone-In Ham Steaks $2.49/lb. (With card + 3 or more steaks.)
- Boneless Petite Sirloin Steak $2.99/lb.
- Boneless Petite Spoon Roast $2.99/lb.
- 8 lb. bag Russet Potatoes $1.29.
- Bakery Italian Bread $0.99.
- 3 lb. bag Sunchef Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $4.99.
- 50 oz. Bottle Tide Laundry Detergent $4.99. Limit 2. $1/1 in 9/26 P&G.
- 16 oz. Zesta Saltines BOGO ($3.19).
- 14 to 35 oz. pack Frito Lay Family Size Snacks $3.50.
- 12 to 16 oz. Select Varieties Creamette Pasta 6/$5.
- 23.5 to 24 oz. Prego Pasta Sauce 3/$4.
- 10 count Simply Buttermilk or 8 count Pillsbury Grands Biscuits $0.99. $0.50/1 Simply Grands here.
- 6.5 to 9 oz. pack Hot Pockets 6/$10. $1/1 Side Shots (if included) here.
- 6 to 11.5 oz. Lean Cuisine Frozen Entrees 6/$10.
- 6 oz. Dannon Fruit on the Bottom or Light'n Fit Yogurt 10/$4. $0.50/6 here (zip 10003).
- Half Liter Bottles 24 pack Absopure Spring Water 3/$6.99.
- 13 to 15 oz. Roma Pizza 7/$10.
- 24 pack, 12 oz. cans MGD Light 64 Miller Lite or Genuine Draft $15.96.
- Assorted Pork Chops $1.99/lb.
- Boneless Bottom Round Steak $2.69/lb.
- Center Cut Rib Pork Chops $2.29/lb.
- Brats, Italian or Rope Sausage $1.99/lb.
- Ground Chuck $2.69/lb. 3 or more lbs. Smaller sizes $2.89/lb.
- 6 to 8 Count or 11.75 to 16 oz. Select Varieties Campione Frozen Garlic Bread, Toast or Breadsticks $1.99.
- 12.6 to 36.8 oz. - Garlic Bread Crust, Thin, Flatbread, Stuffed Crust, Ultimates, DiGiorno Original or Pizza with Breads 2/$11.
- 12 Count Package Select Varieties Frozen Novelties or 48 oz. Frozen Yogurt or Dean's Ice Cream 2/$6.
- 28 to 32 oz. Package Food Club Frozen Potatoes 3/$5.
- 12-Inch Size Red Baron Classic or Fire Baked Crust Pizza 3/$10.98.
- Food Club Tomato or Chicken Noodle Soup $0.50.
SAVE $5 INSTANTLY WHEN YOU SPEND $25 ON NESTLE FOODS PRODUCTS IN ONE TRANSACTION USING YOUR PIG CARD.
- Hot Pockets 6/$10.
- Nestle Hot Cocoa $1.00.
- Lean Cuisine Entrees 6/$10.
- 64 oz. Juicy Juice $2.50. $1/2 here.
- Nestle Chocolate Morsels 2/$4.50. $1/2 here.
- Stouffer's frozen Entrees $6.49. $1/1 here (if included).
- Carnation Evaporated Milk $0.99. $0.50/2 here.
- 7 oz. Taster's Choice $7.59. Decaf $7.99. $0.75/1 here.
- Coffee-mate Liquid Creamer $2.00. $1/3 or $0.75/1 here.
- Coffee-mate Powdered Creamer $3.49.
- Nestle Nesquick $3.49. $1.25/1 here.
- Ocean Eclipse Wild Salmon $3.99 for a 1 lb. pack.
- Iceberg lettuce $0.99.
Check out the great coupons in the weekly ad. Make a point to hold onto it! Click on ad page here to download and print. May need to select your store location before you print. Don't forget you can stack these with manufacturer coupons too unless noted :)
Bring in your green reusable bags for a $0.05 discount!