These prices apply to Piggly Wiggly stores in the Midwest. Your ad may vary. See if your store is included here. Don't forget to print out your Online Exclusive Coupons. UPDATE: You now have to print the Online Exclusive Coupon from the Larry's Piggly Wiggly Facebook Page. There is now just one coupon that is valid at Little Chute, Kaukauna and De Pere stores. This week's coupon (for my area) is for a FREE 12 to 16 oz. Food Club Saltine or Oyster Crackers. You can use this coupon when you spend $10. Since this is a Pig coupon you can stack it with mfr. coupons if applicable. I am also really liking that Piggly Wiggly is participating in the EZ Pic discount program. It's like eco-friendly coupons. No need to clip. No card to load them onto. If you buy the qualifying amount of a product the sale price just rings up at the register. I will try to note when an item is an EZ Pic product. My Piggly Wiggly (Larry's in Little Chute, WI) accepts IP (Internet Print) coupons up to
- Ground Beef (3 lbs.+) $1.99/lb.
- Family Packs Sanderson Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.99/lb.
- Oscar Mayer Turkey Franks $0.99. Limit 3.
- Carl Buddig Lunch Meat 3/$2. $1/4 here.
- Bolthouse Farms Baby Carrots (1 lb.) $0.89.
- Roma Tomatoes $0.99/lb.
- Red Seedless Grapes $1.99/lb.
- Green Bell Peppers $0.99/lb.
- Dole Celery $0.99.
- Lay's Potato Chips $1.79. Limit 1.
- Pepsi and Mt. Dew 2 liters $0.99. Limit 5. Must purchase 5. One must be Diet Pepsi.
- Piggly Wiggly Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns $0.79.
- Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 4/$5. When you buy 4. $0.50/2 here. $0.50/2 in 1/2 GM insert.
- Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce $0.99.
- Orv's Tasty Topping Pizzas $1.49. Limit 4.
- Food Club Dips or Sour Cream $0.99.
- David's Deli Bagels $0.99.
Kind of a slow week here folks ;)
Don't forget your green reusable bags for a $0.05 discount.