Save A Lot has a paper flyer this week that can be viewed at their website. That is why the sale runs for a goofy amount of days. You may need to change your location. Since it's a bigger ad I'm just going to highlight what I think looks like a good deal.
- Frozen Chicken Leg Quarters $0.39/lb. Sold in 10 lb. bags.
- Red or Green Grapes $0.99/lb.
- Bone-In Pork Sirloin Roast $1.29/lb.
- Maxwell House Wake Up Roast (34.5oz) $4.99. Limit 2.
- Shelby's Grove Sliced Peaches (29 oz.) $1.00.
Visit Save A Lot's website to see more deals. The deals posted above are local to me, but may not be local to you. :) Bring your own bags/boxes to save yourself some $ as Save A Lot charges you for bags, but you can use any of the boxes available for free. Save A Lot accepts cash, check, food stamps, credit and debit cards and WIC.