I think I am having a hard time getting the house in order because (get ready for a slew of excuses....):
- I am getting really BIG and pregnant and even just sitting causes me to breathe hard and feel beat.
- I am one of those anal, gotta do it right organizers/cleaners which can in turn overwhelm me into putting it off or not getting it done at all.
- I'm in an end of winter slump. I'm just kind of down lately and could use a sunny 80 degree day.
- My house is always under construction. There is always a layer of drywall dust here or there. There are always boxes of flooring or lighting or insulation or screws or whatever EVERYWHERE. I am so over DIY. It is hard to keep the house clean more or less and I have to get into spring cleaning under these conditions too?
- My belly sticks out so far that doing the dishes has become a challenge. It hits the counter and I have to bend over so far to rinse the dishes. And my dishwasher has been a decoration since the day we moved in here. And it is not a priority to buy one any time soon. Hmmph. And I really should take down all of my wine glasses and china to wash off the dust. I think not. ;)