Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HOT! $4 off coupon for Wholly Guacamole, Salsa, or Queso.

Like Wholly Guacamole on Facebook and you can print a $4/1 coupon for their salsa, guacamole or queso products until Thursday. It's a Smart Source coupon so it prints right away. I was able to print two. The coupon has been tricky to print for some so hope you don't run into any problems. I couldn't find it at first, but I was looking too hard. Once you like them on Facebook, click on the coupons tab. Click on the blue rectangular 'Click here for more info' box. A new page will open for their Homegating Headquarters. At the top of this page there will be a green box on the right hand side where you will click to print the coupon. Got all that? :)

I know my local Walmarts carry Wholly Guacamole products and so do my Pick N Save stores. At Walmart (Darboy) it was by the produce and at Pick N Save (Kimberly) it has been near the produce, but by the single serve and precut fruits/veggies. This may not be the case for your store, but just trying to help you find some. I have not tried any of the products yet, but have you? What is your favorite? Thanks for the heads up Freebies 4 Mom!

No comments: