Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Piggly Wiggly 2 day sale! Little Chute and Kaukauna stores only.
- Whole Beef Tenderloin (untrimmed, 3-4 lb. ave.) $3.99/lb. Whole, trimmed $4.99/lb.
- Whole, Boneless New York Strip Steak (12-14 lb. ave.) $3.99/lb.
- 85% Lean, Fresh Ground Chuck (10 lb. ave.) $1.99/lb.
- Whole, Boneless Pork Loin (9-12 lb. ave.) $1.99/lb.
- Sunchef Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (3 lb.) $4.50.
- Food Club Sliced Bacon (1 lb.) $1.99.
- Wisconsin Russet Potatoes (20 lbs.) $3.99.
- Yellow Onions (5 lbs.) $1.99.
- FREE Food Club Eggs and Bacon when you buy any 2 Miller High Life or Miller High Life Light $14.95 (30 pack cans).
- Dozen Roses $9.99.
- Busch Regular, Light or Ice 30 pack cans $14.95. MIR for $5 so it will end up costing $9.95!
Coupon in my local paper for $1.99 12 packs cans or 6 pack 24 oz. bottles of Pepsi products. Must buy 4. Limit 4. With separate $10 purchase. Not sure if this coupon will be found in store or not. Coupon is valid November 17 - November 25.
Many other liquor deals in ad, but I am unsure if any of these are good deals. You can view this flyer here to check out some other deals not mentioned. I will be working on regular ad match ups asap. :) Happy saving!