Thursday, February 4, 2010

$3.99 Huggies at Walgreens 2/7-2/13.

Walgreens will have Huggies on sale for $8.99 the week of 2/7. Go here to print $2 off coupons. You can print twice by hitting your back button. You will receive a RR (Register Rewards) for $3 for each diaper purchase. You need to make sure that you only buy one pack per transaction as you will only receive one RR per transaction. Not per pack of diapers. And don't try to use the RR that just printed to buy your next package of diapers in the second transaction. You need to save them for a future purchase. If you try to use them it will take off $3, but won't give you another RR for your purchase. We all learn the hard way and if I can save you from this step all the better! :) Troubleshooting: Make sure that you change the "wg&o" to "wi&o" in the address as needed. IE is an 'i' and Firefox is a 'g.' Let me know if you need any help with this. It can be tricky sometimes. Let me know if you score some super cheap Huggies! Thanks so much Mom For Him!

Seems to be that some bloggers out there are claiming that you can 'roll' this offer! Yay!! What does that mean? Above I mentioned that you can't use a RR that just printed to purchase your next pack of diapers and expect to receive another RR. I have heard through the grapevine that this is working. Just remember you need to grab a cheap filler item as a RR counts toward your one Q (coupon) per item rule. I might just have to go back some more this week before they cut us off! I have some more of the $2 Qs to use anyway. :) Okay, so I went there tonight (2/10) because I was going to be in the area anyway Double Dazing it up. It worked perfectly. And I got my RR for $3 off. I'm one happy camper.

No comments: