Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Check your mailbox! UPDATE: I used my coupon :)

UPDATE: I placed my order and paid $1.95 for 5 packs of organic seeds! :) See below to view my order summary. 
Did you get the latest Gardens Alive! catalog? I got mine and smack dab on the cover is a coupon for FREE $25 worth of product. No strings attached. They have switched it up in the past and made you purchase $25 to get $25 more free. Not this time!! Do the happy dance. So go pick out $17 worth of product and add $7.95 for shipping and it's all FREE! Or orders over $20 (up to $40) add $9.95, over $40 (up to $60) add $11.95, etc.etc. Sales tax needs to be added to IN and OH orders. Cannot ship to Hawaii or Canada. Sorry guys.  If you didn't get the coupon you can save $20 off an order of $40 through their website.

No comments: