Thursday, January 6, 2011

Save A Lot 2 Day Sale: Thursday and Friday. Little Chute location.


I tried my darnedest to type this up last night for you, but the page was being goofy. It wouldn't let me type the post. Just the title and well that didn't get me too far. Save A Lot is having a 2 Day Sale this Thursday (today) and Friday January 6 and 7. Not sure about other stores, but this applies to the Little Chute location. I see a couple really good deals. This kind of makes up for the fact that their bananas are what I consider expensive now.
  • Family Pack Ground Beef $0.99/lb. Great price! Smaller packs $1.19/lb. From my past experience this is kind of fatty so buy a little more than you think you need as it will cook down quite a bit.
  • Family Pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.49/lb. Great price! Smaller packs $2.09/lb.
  • Family Pack Ribeye Steaks $3.99/lb. Smaller packs $4.19/lb.
  • Chuck Roast $2.49/lb. This is not a stock up price in my opinion.
  • Family Pack Bone-In Pork Sirloin Roast $1.19/lb. Smaller packs $1.39/lb.
  • Family Pack Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops$1.69/lb. Smaller packs $1.89/lb.
  • Semi-Boneless Sugardale Ham $1.69/lb.
  • 19.76 oz. Johnsonville Brats $3.19. $0.55/1 here and here.
  • 10.1 to 10.42 oz. Tony's Pizzas $0.89. $1/2 here.
  • 16 oz. Ground Turkey $1.00. Not a bad price.
  • 1 lb. Eckrich Polska Kielbasa $1.50.
  • 3 lbs. Oranges $1.69.
  • 15 lbs. Russet Potatoes $2.99.
  • 6 pack (20 oz.) Tomatoes $1.69.
  • 3lbs. Gala/Golden Apples $1.50.
  • Cantaloupe or Honey Dew Melons $1.50. Great price if the size is right.
  • 14 oz. Cap'n Crunch Cereal $1.50.
  • Save A Lot Gallon Milk (Skim, 1% and 2%) $2.00.
  • Save A Lot 2 Liter Sodas $0.69. Everyday price.
Visit Save A Lot's website to see more deals. The deals posted above are local to me, but may not be local to you. :)  Bring your own bags/boxes to save yourself some $ as Save A Lot charges you for bags, but you can use any of the boxes available for free. Save A Lot accepts cash, check, food stamps, credit and debit cards and WIC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was this ad published?

The NEW Mommiez Blend said...

In the little local Times Villager. It comes out on Wedsnesdays and Saturdays. The Wednesday issue has a Save A Lot ad on the inside cover of the front page. The only other place to see some of the specials is on the Save A Lot reader board (sign in parking lot). So I figured it would benefit local readers if I blogged about their deals. Piggly Wiggly also publishes their ad along with some coupons in the Weds. paper. So it's win win for me since I try to blog about both stores. Each Save A Lot store is independent so if you live somewhere else that has a Save A Lot the deals probably won't be the same, but I can't compare since the ads would be hard to find. Like this ad isn't even in our bigger Post Crescent. Seems silly. Hope I helped. :)

Chelle