These prices apply to Piggly Wiggly stores in the Midwest. See if your store is included here. Don't forget to print out your Online Exclusive Coupons. This week's coupons (for my area) are for $0.49, 13 to 14.4 oz. Pillsbury Brownie Mix or $0.49 3.8 to 6.9 oz. Rice-A-Roni or Pasta-Roni. You can use both coupons when you spend $10. Since these are Pig coupons you can stack them with mfr. coupons too. My Piggly Wiggly accepts IP (Internet Print) coupons up to $2.50. Yours may vary.
- Farmland Fresh Preferred Natural Pork Steak $1.99 lb.
- Certified Angus Beef - Twin Pack Boneless Rump or Bottom Round Roast $1.99 lb.
- Fresh Chicken Leg Quarters- 10 lb. $0.49 lb.
- Farmland Fresh Preferred Natural Semi-Boneless Pork Shoulder Roast $1.79 lb.
- Sliced or Shaved Cooked Ham from the deli $1.99 lb.
- Oscar Mayer Bologna 12 oz. $0.99. $1/2 in 5/16 SS.
- 6-oz. Package Butterball Turkey Bacon $0.99 ea., when you buy 3
- Fresh Green Cabbage $0.49 lb.
- Extra Large Red Seedless Grapes $0.99 lb. (Imported from Mexico)
- Sweet - Juicy Southern Peaches $0.99 lb.
- Fresh - Bunch Cilantro $0.50.
- Sweet Athena Cantaloupe $2.50.
- Wisconsin Russet Potatoes 8 lb. 2 for $1.89, when you buy 2.
- Marzetti Hummus Veggie Dip on mark down for quick sale. $1.99 $0.50/1 in 5/23 SS.
- Package Ronzoni Smart Taste or Healthy Harvest Pasta $0.99 $1/1 in May issue Better Homes and Gardens. $1/1 in May issue Family Circle. $1/1 in April issue Parents. $0.75/1 here. Sign up required.
- Grande Tortilla Chips 13 oz. $2.50. $1/1 in 4/18 SS.
- Food Club Steamin' Easy Vegetables 16 oz. $0.99.
- Organic Valley Milk 64 oz. $3.49. $0.75/2 here.
- 1%, 2%, Skim or 1% Chocolate Dean's or Swiss Valley Gallon Milk $2.29.
- Yoplait YoPlus and Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt $2. $1/1 here.
Don't forget to bring in your Piggly Wiggly reusable bags to get a $0.05 discount! Happy Saving!! :)