This week at Save A Lot:
- Ground Beef Family Packs $1.69/lb. Seems it's not going below this price lately here.
- Pork Steak Family Packs $1.29/lb.
- Ribeye Family Packs $4.99/lb.
- Oscar Mayer Lunch Meats (Ham and Turkey-10 oz. packs) $1.50.
- Bananas $0.33/lb. Pretty good deal!
- Lettuce $0.79 each.
- Blackberries (6 oz. packs) $1. Pretty good deal!
- Cherries $1.99/lb. Pretty good deal!
- Russet Potatoes (10 lbs.) $1.99.
- Athena Melons ( melon resembling cantaloupe, but sweeter, firmer and more oval shaped) $2.
Visit Save A Lot's website to see more deals. The deals posted above are local to me, but may not be local to you. :) There are also great printable coupons on their site. Some aren't even specific to Save A Lot. Bring your own bags/boxes to save yourself some $ as Save A Lot charges you for bags, but you can use any of the boxes available for free. Save A Lot accepts cash, check, food stamps, credit and debit cards and WIC.