Saturday, January 9, 2010

Free Book - Read It Forward

I am all about reusing and what's not more reusable than a book?! I always pass my books on and love getting them passed on to me. There are three titles to pick from and I had a hard time deciding. You can read excerpts from each to help you decide. I sent for my free copy yesterday. You should act fast as this is a pretty cool offer that may not last long. Let me know if you get one sent to you and maybe we can swap when we are finished. Also, let me know what you thought of your book. I can't wait to read mine! Give a big thank you to My Milwaukee Mommy for this wonderful offer!

*I wanted to let you know that I am trying something a little different with this post. Instead of the deal link being in my text, it is the title. Just in case you were thinking I was trying to make you work for this one. ;) Let me know if you think this is better than before or just plain ridiculous. I can take it.

No comments: