Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pick N Save deals 1/3 through 1/9.

I went to Pick N Save on Wednesday for Double Daze. I spent $25.87 and saved $29.07. I bought 30 items. I always think I can do better, but here's the best of what I got.
  • Lean Cuisine Meals 50% off. As low as $1.19-1.62.
  • Lean Pockets $1.33 each.
  • Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt $0.20 each.
  • Coffee-mate Creamer 16 oz. $0.13 each.
  • Roundys Organic Whole Milk FREE

The rest was just normal sale items. Lately there has been amazing cereal deals, but not so much this week. I make a point to only buy it if I can get it below a dollar a box. I think I have enough Cheerios for a while, though. December was a great month for stocking up. PNS is running a deal that I took advantage of. When you buy $15 worth of qualifying Nestle products you receive a coupon for a free Lean Cuisine Entree (up to $3.75) to be used for a future purchase. This deal runs 1/3-1/13. I bought 7 Lean Cuisine Entrees and 3 Lean Pockets totaling $14.01. Did you get any great deals that I missed?

No comments: