Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Target run.

Lookie lookie. I got all this stuff for $11.88 last night. I bought 13 items so it evens out that each item was less than $1. That makes me a happy girl. I suggest playing the SoBe Heads or Tails game everyday. Every time I play I get a BOGO coupon or a FREE coupon. I stacked Target coupons and Mfr. coupons for the Wonka candy bar to be $0.29 and both SoBe were FREE. I used a Target IP coupons for the Chef Boyardee to make it FREE.. I used only a Mfr. coupon for the Bounty to make it FREE. The rest were on clearance. All the little girl shorts were $1 (go get some there are lots there!) or $0.75. Make sure you wonder around the whole toddler section as they were in different places. Those adorable little open toed baby girl Louboutins....okay, they aren't Louboutins....were $1.98! Only have NB size left. These were found by the cribs. The little blue summer cover up/dress was $2.48. The Solar Powered blue toddler shirt (my personal favorite) was $1! The red toddler boy shorts were $0.75! Those are rummage sale prices people. RUMMAGE....SALE.....PRICES! The Market Pantry choco covered raisins are for a watermelon cake I am making this weekend. Pics to follow if I remember. They weren't on sale, but I needed them. Yeh that's right. I buy things not on sale. Sometimes. And it hurts. A lot. Ha! I used a reusable bag so I got a $0.05 discount. I did notice that this time I did not get any overage which is fine with me, but it's so up in the air. Sometimes I get it and sometimes I don't. Maybe their new system is programmed not to now. Hay Chihuahua.

Other noteables that may even make me go back:

Michael Graves Baby food/milk travel case-$1.99 (was $4.99).
Toddler Boys sandals-$6.58. I bet they will go lower in weeks to come.
Mossimo summer dresses-$10.50 (was $15). I bet they will go lower in weeks to come.
Annies Bunny Grahams-$2.35 (substitution for out of stock Ritz Crackerfuls, but yet they were on the self.).
Burt's Bees Tothpaste plus bonus lip balm-$3.99.
Gerber Graduates Yogurt Blends Try Me Free peelies on package.
Earth's Best baby food-$0.69.


I hope this benefits you better than me rangling up receipts from the prior week and telling you my bargains. They are useless to you once the sales are over. I'm not sure which way I'll go on this, but maybe it'll be a little of this and a little of that. I'm indecisive ya know. Feel free to share your deals and steals.

No comments: