Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FREE Quaker Oatmeal at Pick N Save/Copps/Rainbow plus other deals!


Did you get the Super Savings coupon book in your Sunday paper? I hope so because here are some really good deals. Even better if paired with Double Daze! Some are reporting this ad is found in their stores, but I didn't see any at mine.
  • Quaker oatmeal is $0.98 with Super Savings coupon. Stack with coupon printed here and it actually makes you $!
  • Gold Medal (5 lb. bag) is also $0.98 with Super Savings coupon. Sale price right now is $1.99. Stack with $0.75/1 from coupons.com a while back and it's only $0.23! Even better on Double Daze!
  • ANY (skim, 1 or 2% and Vitamin D) Kemps gallon of milk $1/1. I went today and got Vitamin D milk for $2.39. On Double Daze it'll be $1.39!
  • Michigan Jonathan Apples (3 lb.) for $0.98. Sale price right now is $1.49.
  • Ragu Pasta Sauce is $0.98. Sale right now is $1.49.
  • Mars Candy Bars (6 pk.) are $1.98. Sale price right now is $3.58.
  • Roundy's Large Eggs are $0.78. Regular priced right now at $1.49.
  • Tostitos $1.98. Sale priced right now at $2.99. I also had a mfr. coupon. :)
I saved 63% today. I spent $9.83 and saved $16.38. I am planning on going back tomorrow to use these with Double Daze.

No comments: