Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kraft First Taste....check your offers again. It may be there this time!


Go back and check your Kraft First Taste account because there is a good chance that your offer is really there this time. I thought that maybe because their site was getting a lot of traffic their server was down. Then when I could get into my account it said there were no more offers to be had. All out. Then a couple days later it said I had no new offers. Well, ladies and gents....yesterday I got an email telling me that I had a new offer. Yay! It was the one I was hoping for:

Free package of KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)

Free package of OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)

Free package of RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)

Free package of KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29)

Free package of KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)

Free package of DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)
 
I am super excited. If I get all of these coupons I will send Kraft a love letter. Really. LOL. Maybe. Not a Kraft First Taste member? Not even sure what Kraft First Taste is???? You can read more here.

No comments: