Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This week's shopping highlights.

I didn't do Double Daze last week as I was super busy and my baby was really sick. Living off the stockpile is always a good thing. That's why it's called a stockpile, right? :) I did hit up Piggly Wiggly because it's a hop, skip and a jump away. Here's the details:

Orv's pizza for $0.99.
3.5 lb. Chuck Roast for $5.79.
Natural Hunt's Ketchup (24 oz.) FREE.
6 Skippy peanut butter $0.70 each.
4 Wish Bone dressings $0.50 each.
Corn on the cob for $0.28 each. Wasn't the best corn.
Two 2 lb. bag of fries $0.99 each.
Sara Lee bread $1.04
5 Food Club chunk cheeses $1.25 each. I shred my own. It makes for much better melted cheese minus the ingredients to prevent caking. And in an 8 oz. chunk you get more than 2 cups shredded like you do in the bags.

Wednesday starts a new week of shopping and it looks like Piggly Wiggly is having an awesome week so stay tuned! I don't get to say that too often. Oops, did I just say that?! Just being honest about shopping their loss leaders. Happy saving everyone!

No comments: