Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This week's shopping highlights.

I didn't do much shopping this week. I didn't go to my usual Double Daze. I did go to Piggly Wiggly a couple times. I bought:

- 3 packs of Old El Paso taco seasoning. It was buy 3 and receive $1 OYNO of chicken or beef. So I paid $2.01 and received the $1 Catalina. Too bad I didn't have the Old El Paso coupons with me. My Internet was being all goofy yesterday.
- 3 packs of Kraft shredded cheese 8 oz. bag on markdown for $0.99 each.
- 1 ten pound bag of potatoes for $0.99.
- Gerber Graduates sides were on markdown  for $0.69. I grabbed two.

That's all folks. I see a few good deals at Pig this week and PNS. I am super excited that PNS/Copps is having Double Daze twice a week through the summer. I am going to go Saturday instead of today. I also want to note that I shop at the Little Chute Piggly Wiggly so if you aren't seeing the markdowns maybe this is why. I should have noted this sooner.  Happy shopping!

No comments: