This week at Save A Lot:
- Bottom Round Steak/Roast (family pack) $2.19/lb.
- Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops (family pack) $1.69/lb.
- Chicken Leg Quarters (10 lb. bag) $4.40
- Bologna (16 oz. pack) $1.00
- Save A Lot Gallon Milk (Skim, 1% and 2%) $1.89
- Coke 12 packs (12 oz. cans) $3.00
- Baby Carrots (16 oz. bag) $0.79.
- Red Seedless Grapes $1.29/lb.
- Bananas $0.33/lb.
- Cucumbers 3/$1.00
Visit Save A Lot's website to see more deals. The deals posted above are local to me, but may not be local to you. :) There are also great printable coupons on their site. Some aren't even specific to Save A Lot. Bring your own bags/boxes to save yourself some $ as Save A Lot charges you for bags, but you can use any of the boxes available for free. Save A Lot accepts cash, check, food stamps, credit and debit cards and WIC.