Here's some last minute deals for Piggly Wiggly. These prices apply to Piggly Wiggly stores in the Midwest. See if your store is included here. Don't forget to print out your Online Exclusive Coupons. This week's coupons (for my area) are for $0.99, 12-20 oz. package Food Club Vanilla Wafers or Dunksters Cookies. You can use this coupon when you spend $10. Since these are Pig coupons you can stack them with mfr. coupons too. My Piggly Wiggly accepts IP (Internet Print) coupons up to $2.50. Yours may vary.
Here's what looks good this week:
- Florida Sweet Corn $0.28 each. Limit 12.
- Blackberries (1/2 pint) $2
- Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Cracker Combinations ($1/1 in May issue of All You and here) or Lunchables ($1/1 in 3/21 SS expires 5/16) 3/$5.
- Certified Angus Beef, Boston Rolled Boneless Chuck Roast $1.99/lb. (use Old El Paso $1 off purchase of meat/chicken catalina coupon from two weeks ago)
- Whole Beef Tenderloin $4.99/lb. Not rock bottom, but decent. (use Old El Paso $1 off purchase of meat/chicken catalina coupon from two weeks ago)- Mickleberry's ham from the deli $3.99/lb. Not amazing price, but this is good ham.
- Wild Salmon Fillets (1 lb. pack) $2.99.
- Food Club Cream Cheese block $0.99 ($0.49 when you use home mailer coupon if you spend $10. Expires 5/15.)
- Food Club Chunk or Shredded Cheese (6-8 oz.) $1.25.
- Food Club Singles (12 oz.) $1.25
- Lynden Farms Frozen Potatoes (32 oz. pack Hash Browns, Crinkle Cut, Steak Cut) $0.99.
- Roma pizza $1.80.
- Food Club Macaroni and Cheese (5.5-7.25 oz.) $0.39
- Food Club canned vegetables $0.50.
- Food Club Pasta (12-16 oz. dry package) $0.89.
- Food Club spices and seasonings 33% off.
- White Rain Shampoo or Conditioner $0.69 (FREE when you use home mailer coupon if you spend $10. Expires 5/15.)
MIX OR MATCH - ANY 10 ITEMS BELOW (When you buy any 10 items they are $1. Other than 10 they are $1.50)
- Ragu Pasta Sauce, 16-26 oz.
- Skippy Peanut Butter, 15-16.3 oz ($0.60/2 here.)
- Wishbone or Western Dressing, 16 oz.
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter ($0.75/2 here), Promise, or Country Crock, ($0.40/1 here) 8-16 oz.