Thursday, April 22, 2010

BOGO reusable green bags at Piggly Wiggly.


In honor of Earth Day Larry's Piggly Wiggly is having a deal on their reusable green bags. Isn't it cute that they just so happen to be green in color too. They are priced $0.99 normally, but you can get them right now BOGO. In the ad I seen a little picture of your club card so you might want to have this handy in case you need to present it to get this deal. I do not see a limit on these. My husband was just saying how I should get some more of these bags. He hates the plastic ones just as much as I do. Another great thing about these bags is you will definitely make your $ back because you receive $0.05 every time you use one. With the BOGO deal you'll make your $ back twice as fast. Frugal and green. That's totally my style.

No comments: