Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kwik Trip deals.

Yes, Kwik Trip as in the gas station. :) I saw a commercial the other night advertising their specialty bread and buns for $0.79 each. White bread is only $0.59 each. That seems like a pretty good deal to me. Also, I see their oranges are $1 for 4. I know their bananas are pretty cheap too. I'm pretty sure they are $0.38/lb. They also have a coupon page here. You can stay more closely updated on their Facebook page too. There is also an email coupon program. You will get emailed valuable coupons based on your preference. Go here to sign up. Any Kwik Trip shoppers out there?

1 comment:

The Wall said...

CEO of Kwik Trip Donald P Zietlow of Onalaska donated $5,902 to the campaigns of Wisconsin's Temporary Governor Scott Walker - earning Kwik Trip a place on the Boycott List. Be sure to keep them and everyone else on the internet informed about the need to boycott Kwik Trip and let Donald P Zietlow know Wisconsin is CLOSED for this business.