Saturday, April 3, 2010

SC Johnson $5 Rebate Offer.



I was trying to post this sooner, but whenever I went to the SC Johnson website I kept getting a message stating that the page had either been moved or is no longer available. Anyway, I was able to locate it. Go here to get the pdf file. You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to view the file. This could be an amazing deal for you guys. I am a big fan of Nature's Source and that brand is included. Lately I have been able to get BIG discounts on Nature's Source select cleaning supplies. You can mail in 3 rebates per household. Get this! Even after postage and taxes paid on my purchased items.....drumroll please....$13.44 money maker!!! I know I am a nerd for figuring this down to the cents paid for postage and everything, but I was just trying to really figure this out. You just need to purchase any 3 of the following:
  • Ziploc
  • Glade
  • Windex
  • Scrubbing Bubbles
  • Pledge
  • Shout
  • Fantastil
  • Drano
  • Raid
  • Off
  • Saran
  • Nature's Source
Save your receipts and mail them in to receive $5 back! You have until June 30 to buy your products. All requests must be postmarked by July 15. And another way to make this work to your advantage is that this offer started October 1, 2009 so if you are a recepit saver and you still have the products around (to retrieve the UPC bar code) you could use those too. :)

No comments: