Friday, April 30, 2010

This week's shopping highlights.

This was my shopping for last week. My shopping weeks starts on Wednesday as that is when the Pick N Save/Copps Double Daze happens and the Piggly Wiggly and Save A Lot flyer comes out. Actually this week (two days ago) I didn't go do Double Daze at all. :(


Pick N Save:
I did awesome at PNS this week. I didn't buy a lot of stuff, but managed to only spend $1.56. I saved 97%! And I give all of the credit to it being Double Double Daze and awesome scenerios. I purchased 6 boxes of General Mills cereal, two packs of on the bone chicken breasts, 5 cans of organic tomatoes, a gallon of Kemps whole milk, a dozen eggs, and a box of Post Grape nuts. I used three reusable bags and received a $0.05 discount for each. I did two transactions. I also received a Catalina for a free 1/2 gallon of organic milk to be used in the future. I held onto that one.

Shopko: 
I stopped at Shopko after I hit up PNS. I received a $10 gift card from the new store manager there. He is a really nice guy! His name is Mike Grant. Give him a big warm welcome. :) Looks like he has the store looking into accepting IP coupons! I got some Purex 3 in 1 that was on mark down to $3.49 for $1.49. Used the $2/1 Purex coupons from last Sunday's paper. I also got three bags of baked potato chips for $0.30 each! No coupon required there. These were full size bags too. Nice. We've been kind of low on snacks in the house so the hubbs was happy.

Piggly Wiggly:
I went and got my two reuasable green bags. They were $0.99 for two. I bought two Yoplait Greek Yogurt cups for $0.39 each. Got some Roma tomatoes for $0.89/lb. I totally spaced and forgot to get free Marie's salad dressing. Oh well. Can't win them all.

No comments: