Here are the specials for Save A Lot this week. I don't see anything spectacular. There are a few good mark downs that I noted.
- Ground Beef family packs (usually around 9-11 lbs.) - $1.39/lb. Gets down to $0.99/lb so maybe wait unless you really need some. This is a decent price. I think they had Ground Chuck for $1.88/lb. too when I stopped.
- Bottom Round Roast or Steak family packs - $2.19/lb.
- Johnsonville Brats or Italian Sausage (19.76 oz. pack) - $3.29.
- Chicken Leg Quarters (10 lb. bag) - $4.40.
- Bananas - $0.33/lb. Great price!
- Biggins Baking Potatoes (15 lbs.) - $2.99.
- Braeburn or Granny Smith Apples (5 lb. bag) - $3.99.
- Totinos Pizza (9.8 - 10.8 oz.) - $1.
- Larry's Mashed Potatoes (10 oz.) - $0.99.
- Save A Lot Soda (2 L) - $0.69. All summer long price.
- Beechnut Barley cereal marked down to $0.50!
- Coffee-mate Original Liquid Creamer marked down to $0.99 for 32 oz!
Visit Save A Lot's website to see more deals. The deals posted above are local to me, but may not be local to you. :) There are also great printable coupons on their site. Some aren't even specific to Save A Lot. Bring your own bags/boxes to save yourself some $ as Save A Lot charges you for bags, but you can use any of the boxes available for free. Save A Lot accepts cash, check, food stamps, credit and debit cards and WIC.