Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've got a button. I've got a button. I've got a button hey hey hey hey!

At least I think I do. So if you could take a look at my button and tell me what is wrong. Is there something wrong? I can't figure out how to make it just so, but it's acceptable in my book. Now this is not my way of getting you to grab my button, I just am so beyond not techie. Ya know? So if you could just tell me if it is taking up too much space on my sidebar or if it just looks coo coo cachoo. Anything. Thanks! This pretty much took me all day. Yes, I am very much coding challenged. Didn't I already tell you that? :) I always have this fear that I will blow up my blog into tiny pieces and won't be able to put them back together.

I want to give a big thank you to Jo over at Smilemonsters and Jen over at Jennieshell's Design Challenge. Jen has more than one blog and this one just so happens to be strictly blog help/design. Between them both I made my button. Gosh, if you could just see the perma smile on my face right now...I have this sneaking suspicion that something is wrong and I won't be able to turn my frown upside down. Crossin' my fingers.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Following you back from the Green Blog hop! :)