Produce prices good through August 14. Otherwise prices are good through August 10.
- Cantaloupe $0.99.
- California Green Grapes $0.99/lb.
- Bananas $0.33/lb.
- Family Pack Ground Beef $1.49/lb. This is a good price if you missed last week's $1.39/lb.
- Fresh, Bone-in Pork Sirloin Chops $1.19/lb.
- Frozen, Bone-in Split Chicken Breast $0.99/lb. Not a bad price if you don't mind already frozen.
- 16 oz. Oscar Mayer Weiners or 12 oz. Bologna $1.00. $1/2 Weiners in 6/20 SS.
- 5 oz. Starkist Chunk Light Tuna $0.50.
- 9.7 to 10.8 oz. Oscar Mayer Lunchable Fun Kits $1.50.
- 20.7 to 21.75 oz. Assorted Varieties of Mantia's Frozen Pizza $1.50.
- 30 ct. (15 oz.) Michelina's Pizza Snack Rolls$1.99.
- 4.6 to 5.5 oz. Deli Pride Frozen Sandwiches $0.99.
- 7.25 oz. O'Day's Mac & Cheese Dinner 3/$1.00
- 16.3 oz. Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter $1.50. $1.50/4 here. $1/2 in some June and August issues of All You. Mine (a subscription) didn't have this coupon.
- 7 to 12 oz. Assorted Varieties Mrs. Freshley's Snack Cakes $1.00.
- 12 oz. Assorted Varieties Coburn Farms Pasteurized Cheese Singles $1.50.
- 6.2 to 7.5 oz. Assorted Varieties Pasta Salad (box mix) $0.99.
- 11.25 to 22 oz. Select Varieties Cereal or Toaster Tarts $1.79.
- 11.35 to 12.25 oz. Assorted Varieties Cheerios Cereal $1.99. $1/2 here. $1/2 in 7/11 SS from Southern WI. $0.50/1 in 6/27 Southern WI SS.
- 9.5 to 15.25 oz. Chips Ahoy Cookies $1.99. This is the first time I've seen this brand here. If you printed the Facebook buy two packs of cookies plus a gallon of milk coupon.
- 7.5 oz. box Assorted Varieties Cheez-It Crackers $1.79.
- 8 oz. Assorted Varieties J. Higgs Potato Chips $0.99.
- 60 oz. Assorted Varieties Kool-Aid Jammers $1.99.
- 32 oz. Assorted Varieties Gatorade Thirst Quencher $0.99.
- 2 L Assorted Varieties Save A Lot Exclusive Brand Soda $0.69. All summer price.
- 24 pack, 16.9 oz bottles Crystal 2 0 Drinking Water $2.49.
- 28 oz. Kurtz BBQ Sauce $1.39.
- 24 oz. Kurtz Ketchup $0.88.
- 14 oz. Kurtz Yellow Mustard $0.69.
- 14.5 to 15.25 oz. Wylwood Canned Corn, Peas or Gren Beans $0.49. This brand is pretty good. $0.50/4 here.
- 13.2 to 16.5 oz. Popsicle Brand Creamsicle, Fudgsicle or Popsicle Pops $1.00. $0.50/1 in Kids National Geographic, June/July 2010
- 8.9 to 10.4 oz Nature Trails (compare to Nature Valley per wording in ad) Granola and Cereal Bars $1.99. $1/2 here.
Don't forget to sign up for the Smart Shopper's Club and you can get $5 off a purchase of $25. Plus you can earn one more coupon for every friend you tell (up to 5 friends)! Note: They have to join in order for you to get the $5 coupon. Visit Save A Lot's website to see more deals. When you are there enter to win a $200 Save A Lot gift card plus 50,000 Bonus Box Tops 4 Education or one of 300 $20 Save A Lot gift cards. The deals posted above are local to me, but may not be local to you. :) There are also great printable coupons on their site. Some aren't even specific to Save A Lot. Bring your own bags/boxes to save yourself some $ as Save A Lot charges you for bags, but you can use any of the boxes available for free. Save A Lot accepts cash, check, food stamps, credit and debit cards and WIC.
*You can play the instant win game to try and win the $20 gift card everyday!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER AND PLAY, FEW WILL WIN.
Open only to those 18 and up, and residents of the United States and D.C., except residents of AK, AZ, HI, ID, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, SD, UT, VT, and WY.
Ends October 25, 2010.