Meat vs. Produce Sale
Two days only: Thursday August 12 and Friday August 13.
- Cauliflower $0.99 each.
- Whole Tenderloin $3.89/lb. Will trim. Call ahead for big orders. Great price for trimmed!
- Bananas $0.33/lb. Great price like always.
- Family Pack Rib Eye or NY Strip $3.99/lb.
- 10 lb. bag Idaho Potatoes $2.49.
- 10 lb. bag Chicken Leg Quarters $4.90.
- Watermelon $2.69
- 16 oz. Cheese Weiners $0.99.
- Cantaloupe $0.99.
- Family Pack Bone In Pork Sirloin Roast $0.69/lb. Family Pack Chops $1.19/lb.
- Bi-Color Corn 13 for $3.00
- 16 oz. package Jamestown Bacon $2.00
- Peaches, Plums or Nectarines $0.89/lb.
- 19.76 oz. package Johnsonville Brats $3.00 $1/2 in 5/2 SS.
- Family Packs Ground Beef $1.49/lb. 3 weeks in a row on sale!
- Green Grapes $0.99/lb.
- 10 lbs of 1/4 lb. Beef Patties $20.00
- Family Pack Pork Steak or Roast $1.29/lb.
- Celery $0.69 each.
- Save A Lot Gallon Milk Skim, 1%, and 2% $2.00
- Mantia's Pizza 6/$9.
- Cucumbers 3/$1.
- Coke 12 packs cans 5/$10. Pretty decent price.
*You can play the instant win game to try and win the $20 gift card everyday!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER AND PLAY, FEW WILL WIN.
Open only to those 18 and up, and residents of the United States and D.C., except residents of AK, AZ, HI, ID, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, SD, UT, VT, and WY.
Ends October 25, 2010.